Wednesday 28 January 2015

REVIEW~Pieces of Paisley~ Leigh Ann Lunsford





Paisley Hull fell in love at sixteen; the forever kind of love: unexpected, passionate, consuming - her first. She never thought she could walk away from that kind of passion. Ignoring her heart, guided by her head, she never looked back.

Blindsided by the beauty of a tiny, hazel-eyed vixen, Jake Grant fell head over heels in love, vowing to keep her protected and not let his past taint her. He may have been overzealous in his attempts to show her how much he cherished her but he never thought she would walk away without a fight.

Nine years later, a now divorced Jake has a chance encounter with an engaged Paisley just a few short weeks before she is set to walk down the aisle. Wondering if they gave up too easily, the two embark on a journey through the jagged edges of their past. Can they overcome the obstacles to finally become one or is it too late for their second chance?


           
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OBJJ3XG
Barnes & Nobles: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pieces-of-paisley-leigh-ann-lunsford/1120514679?ean=2940150718241



4.5 Beautiful Stars 
 Leigh Ann Lunsford has a great way of telling her stories and Pieces of Paisley was no different. Leigh Ann warned me that this was nothing like her previous series and she was right but I loved every minute of it. Pieces of Paisley was different, funny, heartwarming and a really good love story.
I love to read about young love and the ride that this story took me on was great.

Paisley was a fun, witty, spoke her mind type of teenager. I love that even though she was opinionated she was also afraid to express her feelings. Paisley meets Jake at a party on night and the rest is history.

Jake was instantly intrigued by Paisley. Even knowing her age he just couldn't stay away. I have to admit in the beginning I was not a Jake fan. He seemed very controlling and possessive and I was not feeling him at all. The more I read the more he grew on me and the circumstances that he went through made him a better person and changed my mind. In the end, I was a Jake fan.

The reason I loved the story is because Leigh Ann took me on a ride. My emotions was all over the place and at time I didn't know who to like or which character I should hate lol. It was like watching a really good movie play out. I got to see the years pass by and the many fail attempts of love between the characters.

Overall, a very cute love story that I can see being made into a move. Well done Leigh Ann, another great book.




 Leigh Ann Lunsford is stay at home mom turned author. She writes Romance/New Adult and loves her happily ever after in all books and movies. She lives with her husband, son, and four dogs in Fleming Island, Florida. When she isn't writing or reading you can find her stuck in front of really bad reality shows or watching Sons of Anarchy. Leigh Ann has a filthy mouth and a huge amount of sarcasm that knows no end. She hopes to give the voices in her head an outlet with many more novels to come.


Amazon page
www.amazon.com/author/lalunsford

https://www.facebook.com/leighannauthor

https://twitter.com/AuthorLeigh


No comments:

Post a Comment