Wednesday 20 January 2016

Review ~ f_a_k_e : A Novella by Callie Stone





***BLURB*** 
 
After a year of online dating, texts and brief calls, Emma is finally ready to meet her boyfriend face to face. When Jack is a no show, again, Emma and her best friend, Damie decide to dig into his past.

Sam had his life the way he wanted it: calm, quiet and free of drama. Until he receives a message from a girl he doesn’t know.

Be careful who you trust, who you expose your heart to. There's no telling who is sitting across the screen and what they really want.


****MY REVIEW****

 

Wow what can I say. I loved everything about this book. Once I started reading Fake I couldn’t put it down. I wanted to know what happen and what was going to happen. Callie Stone does an amazing job describing her characters and bringing them to life. Emma was such a fun character. You feel bad for her in the beginning when she finds out everything that is going on. It really sucks when you invest your time in someone you never meet and then they turn out to be someone else. Through everything she remains strong. She was easily someone you could be friends with in real life.  FAKE was such a different story idea. I am so glade I was able to read it. I can’t wait to see what Callie Stone has in store for us next. I found a new author to follow and read. I highly recommend this book.



***PURCHASE LINK***
Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B019O5F4NO

No comments:

Post a Comment