Tuesday 19 July 2016

REVIEW~ Desperately Seeking Epic by BN Toler




Desperately Seeking Epic
Desperately  Seeking Epic
by BN Toler



Paul James loved Clara Bateman.
Hating her would have been easier.
She was the past, and he was hell-bent on keeping her there.
Or so he thought...

Craigslist Ad: DESPERATELY SEEKING EPIC

You’re my father.
I don’t know much about you. I know your name is Paul James, you’re a thrill seeker, and once upon a time you did stunts and people called you ‘Epic.’
I’ve been told you don’t know about me. That it’s complicated.
But for me it’s simple.
Here’s the thing: I’m twelve years old…and I’m dying.
And as much as this could crush my mother, I have to meet you before I go.
In time, I’m sure she’ll understand. She’s still in love with you.
So, Epic, if you read this, please come back. You don’t have to be my dad. You don’t even have to tell me you love me or you’re sorry. Just come see me.

Patiently waiting, but running out of time,

Neena






5 million Stars
It is 11.30pm in Ireland and I am honestly inconsolable after just finishing this amazing book. This book is really in itself an "Epic Adventure" and I cannot recommend it more.

Written in the POV of both Clara and Paul.

From start to finish i was utterly enthralled and did not want to put it down BUT it was so heartbreaking at times I had to. Neena is such an amazingly strong and beautiful little girl inside and out I completely fell head over heels in love with her. There is so much emotion in this book that I'm not sure how to explain it or do it justice, but I will try.
Be prepared to fall in love, be angry, cry, smile, laugh out loud, have your heart not just break but shatter and most of all... be prepared for an Epic Adventure.
It took me a good 10 minutes to get my tears under control before I could tell my husband what was wrong and then immediately write this review.This is definitely one of my Must Reads for 2016.



https://amzn.com/B01DAAMWFM

No comments:

Post a Comment