Tuesday 5 May 2015

REVIEW~ Need You Now( Martha's Way Series Book 2) by Mika Jolie

Need You Now (Martha's Way Series Book 2)
            
 
Blurb:
Elementary school teacher Liliana Serrano has never been one to let others determine her future. Whether it’s her pack of three overly protective brothers or her Puerto-Rican, American heritage, she stands on her own. Which is exactly how she entered her arrangement with Adam Aquilani. The hot formula one driver is aloof, detached and not interested in relationship. After a cheating fiancé, no strings attached sex was just what she needed.

Except one year later, they’re still hooking up and things aren’t so clear cut anymore. Especially when a surprise pregnancy enters the picture.

Adam is determined to marry Lily and raise their child as a family. But Lily refuses to settle for anything less than love.

As the two go on a journey of discovering, secrets are revealed, testing the strength of their connection. Can they learn not to give the past the power to define their future?



*~*~*~*~*~REVIEWED BY LEXI*~*~*~*~
RATING: 4 Stars
 
Lily has been hurt in the past by a cheating fiancé. She now only enters in a no-strings relationship with a hot formula one driver, Adam. Feelings start to change and Lily finds herself falling for Adam, but won’t admit it to herself. After a year of only hook ups, Lily discovers she’s pregnant and things get more difficult for her. Adam wants to marry Lily and take care of her and their baby, but Lily still has those insecurities and only wants a relationship built on love.
 
Lily had her moments where I just wanted to smack her in the head. You have a beautiful, successful man that wants to take care of you and you turn him down. Really? But reading her thoughts makes you understand that she doesn’t just want to settle, she wants love and love only.
 
What to say about Adam. Well Adam is just …Adam. He is sweet and I love that he decides to stand by Lily with the pregnancy when most guys wouldn’t be around for long.
 
Need You Now is a great read about a struggling couple with realistic problems. One of my favorite
things about this book was that it sounds like a real life couples problems. A lot of books have these
unrealistic stories and the character have crazy, out of this world problems they have to overcome.
 
 Need You Know also had one of my favorite things… humor.
I just want everyone to know, read Need You Now.
You’ll love it and won’t stop once you started!
 
 
PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon US:
 
Amazon UK:
 
Amazon CA:
 
B&N:
 
            
ADD TO GOODREADS:
 
 
 
 
 
I joke I have about 3 full time jobs. I am a mother to 2 energizer bunnies, a wife, and a graduate student. I've always wanted to add Author to that resume. Recently I decided to follow that dream. My first novel, The Scale is due out this summer. When I do find time to breathe, I love to jog, go for a hike – usually with my camera in hand, and work on my gardening or knitting skills.

I write Contemporary sensual, empowered Romance, Chick-Lit with fun relatable characters.
 
 
 
 

1 comment: